BBQ MINI NEW POTATO RECIPE FEATURING THE ROTISSERIE GRILL BASKET
BY: ANDREA ALDEN & ORIGINALLY POSTED ON NAPOLEON.COM
Napoleon 64000 Rotisserie Grill Basket
|1 lb.||Mini Potato medley (Gemstones)|
|1 sprig||Rosemary, fresh, chopped|
|1 sprig||Thyme, fresh, chopped|
|3 cloves||Garlic, minced|
|1 tsp.||Kosher Salt|
|1 tsp.||Fresh ground pepper|
|1/2||Lemon juiced and zested|
1. Preheat the rear burner to medium-high, about 350°F-375°F.
2. Wash the potatoes and pat them dry.
3. Toss the potatoes, whole, with the fresh chopped rosemary and thyme, 1 tbsp. olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Add the seasoned potatoes to the Napoleon Rotisserie Grill Basket, and cook for 30 to 35 minutes, until the potatoes are roasted and fork tender.
5. Remove the basket from the barbecue using barbecue gloves and then the potatoes from the basket, toss them with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, zest and juice of ½ lemon. Re-season with salt and fresh pepper as the seasoning will have fallen off during the cooking.