BUFFALO CHICKEN FULLY LOADED CHEESY FRIES RECIPE
BY: ANDREA ALDEN & ORIGINALLY POSTED ON NAPOLEON.COM
Fries have got to be the most versatile side dish ever created. They’re as addictive as crispy potato chips, but soft and fluffy inside like mashed potatoes. This makes them easy to be paired with just about any meal. Making Buffalo Chicken Fully Loaded Cheesy Fries is the ideal expression of your French fry addiction adoration. Smother them with love, I mean spicy and saucy chicken, cheese and all of the other fixin’s for a flavorful nosh that everyone will devour.
|1 lb.||your favorite frozen French fries (1 bag)|
|1 cup ||shredded cheddar cheese|
|salt and pepper to taste|
|¼ cup||Ghost Pepper Buffalo Sauce|
|2 strips||bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled|
green onions chopped
|2 tbsp.||sour cream|
1. Preheat your grill to 450°F. Prepare for indirect grilling.
2. Spread the fries out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Season the chicken breast to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Place the fries onto the off side of the grill and the chicken breast over the lit burners and grill both for 10 minutes. Flip the fries and chicken at the same time. Grill for another 7 to 10 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken and the fries from the grill once cooked. Shred the chicken and toss it with the buffalo sauce. In two Napoleon Cast Iron Skillets, or back on the baking sheet, layer the chicken, fries, bacon, and cheese. Repeat until you have used up all of the ingredients. Make sure to finish with cheese on top.
5. Place the layered French fry goodness back onto the off side of the grill until the cheese melts and everything is nice and hot.
6. Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream and fresh green onions.
Buffalo Chicken Fully Loaded Cheesy Fries is a perfect snack instead of nachos, and definitely great if you’re feeling naughty. It’s gooey, spicy, potato-y. Use your favorite brand of frozen French fries, or make your own if you’re feeling really ambitious. This recipe is easy to customize too, if Buffalo Sauce is too hot, use barbecue sauce instead, the same goes with cheeses, and other add-ons. What will you put on your Buffalo Chicken Fully Loaded Cheesy Fries?
You will definitely need a fork to enjoy this delicious and saucy recipe
Cheesy, saucy, and spicy
Serve with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkled with green onions