EGGS BENEDICT BURGERS RECIPE
BY: ANDREA ALDEN & ORIGINALLY POSTED ON NAPOLEON.COM
Eggs Benedict Burgers are delicious. They’re the biggest, gooiest, and tastiest hamburgers you will ever eat! Combining the best breakfast food on earth with a scrumptious beef burger patty is possibly the best thing you will ever eat. Originally made in February of 2014, these burgers are among the most requested when hamburgers are on the menu. A word of advice though, serve these with a bib. You’re going to need it.
|1 lb. ||ground beef|
|1 tbsp.||Steakhouse Onion Burger Seasoning|
|2 tsp.||lemon pepper|
|1 tbsp.||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 cup||Hollandaise Sauce|
small eggs, frozen in small ramekins
|8 slices||peameal bacon|
|your favorite toppings for serving|
1. Freeze eggs in ramekins the night before. Use ramekins that are the same size as the stuffing press inside your burger press.
2. Pull the eggs out of the freezer and set aside. In a large bowl, combine the beef, seasonings, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix with your hands, and don't forget to use the coldest beef you possibly can. Using the Napoleon burger press, form the meat into 4 patties, creating a space for the egg using the Napoleon Burger Press Kit. Place the frozen egg into the meat, then seal the top with more meat, ensuring all edges are thoroughly sealed. Chill the burgers for at least 1 hour before starting the grill so the eggs will thaw.
3. While the patties are chilling, make the Hollandaise sauce and keep warm.
4. Butter the buns and toast them in the last two minutes of grilling the burgers.
5. Assemble your Eggs Benedict Burgers with bacon and your favorite toppings, then drench it all in hollandaise sauce.
Breakfast for dinner never tasted as good as these Eggs Benedict Burgers. Delightfully messy, there was no better way to celebrate #NationalHamburgerDay than with one of these, except maybe eating a burger that matched my personality. Take the quiz by following the link below and find out your Burger Personality.
Stuff each burger with frozen egg
This recipe makes four burgers
Grill the burgers along with the bacon
Top the burgers with hollandaise sauce
This burger is so messy, but totally worth it
You may need to cut this burger in half to eat it