MAPLE GARLIC CHICKEN RECIPE
BY: ANDREA ALDEN & ORIGINALLY POSTED ON NAPOLEON.COM
Maple Garlic Chicken is delicious. Super garlicky, sweet, and sticky. It goes great with just about anything you can think of to serve with it. A fresh salad with a tart and vinegary dressing pairs well, so do roasted potatoes, all salty and crisp. This recipe is great for any chicken cut, from drumsticks to thighs, whole legs, and even breasts. Just remember to keep that skin on, because that is where the flavor is at.
|4 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1||jalapeño pepper, finely chopped|
|¼ cup||dijon mustard|
|¼ cup||maple syrup|
|1 tsp.||sesame oil|
|2||green onions, minced|
|1 tsp.||sesame seeds|
|salt and freshly ground pepper to taste|
1. Preheat your grill to medium–high.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the garlic, jalapeño peppers, mustard, maple syrup, and oil.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a grill basket.
4. Grill the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until fully cooked, basting liberally with the maple mixture.
5. Carefully remove chicken from the grill basket and toss in the remaining maple mixture.
6. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve immediately to you and 6 of your closest friends, or chill and store in an airtight container.
Spread that garlicky goodness
Sweet sweet smoke
Serve with a salad
What's your side?
Corn Fritters make a great side