Drop element here!
Banana Chocolate Bread
ORIGINALLY POSTED ON OVEN BROTHERS
|For Banana Chocolate Bread:|
|1/2 Cup||Soft Butter|
|1 Cup||Mashed bananas (about 2 medium)|
|2 Cups||All purpose flour|
|1 Tbsp||Baking soda|
|1/2 Tbsp||Baking powder|
|1 Cup||Milk chocolate chips (can use peanut butter or butterscotch chips)|
- Bring oven temp up to 350 degrees Grease loaf pan using butter or shortening Cream butter and sugar together. Then add eggs one at a time beating until smooth. Add mashed bananas and blend well.
- In second bowl sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture and chocolate chips to banana mixture staring only to moisten.
- Transfer to greased loaf pan and cover with foil, bake at 350 for 1 hour 20 minutes checking every 20 minutes. REMOVE FOIL AFTER 30 MINUTES.
- Once toothpick test is a clean pick remove from oven and allow to cook on a cooling rack for 10 minutes before removing from loaf pan and place on cooling rack and allow to cool.
- NOTE: Adding extra banana makes it extra moist Add chopped pecans or walnuts to make it extra special Easily double recipe without fail Freezes well Place extra chips or nuts on top for aesthetics Recipe Created by @macdogmac (Instagram)