COUNTRY STYLE RIBS
ORIGINALLY POSTED ON LOUISIANA GRILL
Tender and smoky, these Grilled Country-Style Ribs are an easy way to enjoy pork ribs. In this version, the ribs are marinated in an Asian-inspired spicy tamari sauce then grilled until tender. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables for a healthy and elegant meal.
WHAT ARE COUNTRY STYLE RIBS?
Not your typical rib, these boneless ribs are from the tail end of a pork loin cut in half and scored into portions that resemble ribs. Their fat and marbling allows these ribs to be cooked low and slow or seared at high heat on the grill.
|For The Recipe:|
|4 Lbs.||Country Style Pork Ribs|
|1 Tsp.||Scallion, sliced thin|
|3 Tbsp.||Sweet Chili Sauce|
|2/3 Cup||Vegetable Oil|
|2 Tbsp.||Traeger Prime Rib Rub|
|1 Tsp.||Sesame Seeds|
- WOOD PELLET RECOMMENDATION
The sweet like aromas from Apple Hardwood compliment the Asian flavors nicely, so go with our New England Apple or Competition Blend Hardwood Pellets.
- Place ribs in a glass baking dish.
- In a glass measuring cup or bowl, whisk together oil, tamari, sweet chili sauce, and Sweet Rib Rub. Pour over ribs, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Fire up your Louisiana Grills pellet grill and preheat to 400° F. If using a gas or charcoal grill, set it up for medium-high heat.
- Place the ribs, directly on the grill grate (indirect heat/flame), and grill 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Then garnish with scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Serve warm.
Pro Tip: If you want more smoke flavor, cook your ribs at 250°F for about 90 minutes and then turn up the grill to 400°F to finish them off.
MAKE THIS RECIPE EASILY WITH