Drop element here!
Onion Soup a la plancha
ORIGINALLY POSTED ON ENO
|For the Recipe:|
|100 ml.||Vegetable oil|
|125 ml.||White Wine|
|1||Loaf of bread|
|400 grams||Grated Alfred le Fermier (cheese)|
|2||Beef stock cubes|
- Start the plancha on high heat and add the oil.
- Cut the onions into thin strips and sauté the well-salted onions vigorously.
- In a saucepan, make a roux with the butter and flour, stir well. Add water and onions and bring to a boil, add white wine. Lower the heat of the plancha to low heat.
- Rinse the plancha with water and rub with steel wool, dry well.
- Slice the baguette and grill it on the plancha, set aside. Place small piles of cheese and place the croutons on top, once well toasted, remove.
- In bowls, Intercalate soup croutons and croutons and serve immediately.
MAKE THIS RECIPE EASILY WITH