Razza Chef Dan Richer’s Di Natale Pizza
ORIGINALLY POSTED ON OONI
Dan and Katie first tasted this combination tossed with spaghetti, but they liked it so much, it got them thinking about pizza. Back in the States, Dan created the Di Natale pizza and put it on the menu at Razza, where it quickly became a hit.
|For The Recipe:||Table header 1|
|250 gram||Pizza dough ball|
|1/4 Cup||Tomato Sauce|
|75 grams||Fresh Mozzarella|
|2 Tbsp||Pitted and rinsed black olives|
|1 Tbsp||Pine Nuts|
|1 Tbsp||Raisins soaked in hot water for 10 minutes|
|----||Extra-virgin Olive Oil|
|----||Fresh Basil Leaves|
|----||Home made chile oil|
- Make sure to prepare your dough ahead of time to ensure it rises at room temperature before heating your oven.
- Fire up your Ooni pizza oven. Aim for 950°F (500°C) on the stone baking board inside.
- On a lightly floured surface, stretch out your dough to 12 inches, then transfer to a lightly floured peel. Spoon the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza dough all the way to the edge of the raised border. Distribute the mozzarella, olives, pine nuts, and raisins evenly.
- Shave the garlic over the top using a truffle shaver or sharp knife to 1 to 2 millimeters thick slivers. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Slide the pizza off the peel and into your oven. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, turning the pizza regularly to ensure an even cook.
- Remove the cooked pizza and garnish with fresh basil, and if using, a drizzle of chile oil.
- Slice into 6 pieces and serve immediately
MAKE THIS RECIPE EASILY WITH