SMOKED LOBSTER SCAMPI
ORIGINALLY POSTED ON TRAEGER
Wood-fired lobster pasta is an easy seafood recipe that’s perfect for rotating into your weekly menu.
|For The Recipe:|
|2||Handful Pasta, Angel Hair|
|2 Teaspoon||Garlic, minced|
|4 Teaspoon||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|4 Tbsp||Sun Dried Tomato Pesto|
- When ready to cook, set temperature to 180℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Use kitchen shears to cut along the top of the lobster on both sides to expose the meat. Place the lobster directly on the grill for 20-25 minutes, depending on the size of the lobster.
- While lobster smokes, cook pasta according to packaged directions.
- After 20-25 minutes, take lobster off the grill and remove the meat from the tail. Cut meat into chunks.
- While the pasta is boiling, melt butter over medium high heat. Once butter starts to brown, add the garlic and lobster chunks. Toss in pan a few times then add lemon and parmesan. Set aside.
- When pasta has finished, place 1 tbsp of the sun dried tomato pesto on the bottom of a bowl or plate. Top with pasta, then finish with the lobster scampi. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!
MAKE THIS RECIPE EASILY WITH