|The Broil King® Imperial™ XLS Built-In features two totally independent ovens with a total of 750 sq. in of primary cooking surface and includes 6 stainless steel Dual-TubeTM burners, 6 professional cast stainless steel cooking grids, warming rack, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and two electronic igniters, oven lights, illuminated control knobs and stainless steel ignition switch.
WHY ARE PEOPLE RAVING ABOUT IMPERIAL GRILLS?
- 60,000 BTU main burner output
- 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner and premium rotisserie kit
- 1,000 sq. in. / 6,452 sq. cm. total cooking space including 2 porcelain coated warming racks
- 500 sq. in. / 3,225 sq. cm. primary large cookbox
- 250 sq. in. / 1,613 sq. cm. primary small cookbox
- Professional cast stainless steel cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Six stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Two Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometers
- Stainless steel roll-action lid with stylish cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps
- Rigid steel cabinet with stainless steel doors and drawers
- Stainless steel side shelves with one pull-out drawer
- Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q™ leg levelers located on the front casters
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes
- Built-in lights located in the cook box and on the control knobs
- Rear mounted dual outlet power bar for rotisserie and other electrical appliances
||We reward quality. This Broil King® features a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the entire cookbox, 10 years on the Dual-Tube™ burner system and stainless cooking grids, and 2 years on all remaining parts and paint.
|Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
|Heavy Duty Cast Iron Cooking Grids
|Main Burner Output
|Number of Burners
|Side Burner Output
|Primary Cooking Space
||750 sq. in.