- WiFi connectivity allows you to control your smoker using your smartphone, Google Home and Amazon Alexa
- Controller automatically learns your smoker to improve temperature control
- Large built-in display shows 4 lines of cooking details at a time
- Monitors cooking surface temperature and interal meat temperatures using up to three probes at a time (two probes are included)
- High-temp, industrial duty probes rated to withstand up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit
The Flame Boss 500 temperature controller allows you to control your smoker and monitor grilling temperatures with ease. The FB-500 features a 4-line digital display for viewing cooking temperatures and navigation buttons to easily change settings. 4 probe ports allow you to monitor cooking surface temperature (1 pit probe is included), as well internal food temperatures using up to 3 meat probes (1 meat probe is included). This temperature controller is also Wi-Fi-enabled and works with the official Flame Boss app (available for iOS & Android devices) to monitor cooks away from your smoker. Connect your Google Home & Amazon Alexa accounts to check temperatures and make adjustments with voice commands. The Flame Boss efficiently controls temperatures using the included variable speed blower, automatically learning your smoker for faster results. Included manifold and mounting adapters are compatible with: Weber Smokey Mountain grills - all sizes, Char-Griller offset & barrel smokers - all sizes, Char-Broil charcoal grills - all sizes, most drum and cabinet smokers, all smokers with pipe fitting and ball-valve intake vents.
Includes: Wi-Fi controller with variable speed blower, grill mounting adapter kit, (1) high temp pit probe, (1) high temp meat probe, (2) probe cord organizers and a power supply.