- Commercial/residential (outdoor) high output radiant infrared heat
- Low mounting clearance to ceiling
- Recessed (flush) mount applications
- High mounting heights
- Ceiling, Ceiling suspended, Integrated (recessed or flush) or wall mount options
Solaira’s new ICR Series high performance, high output engineered shortwave heating technology. ICR SERIES heaters produce short infrared wavelength which can convert greater than 85% of consumed energy into instant, controllable, directional heat. Radiant efficiency is maximized because heat generated by SOLAIRA heaters warms people and objects, with limited warming of the air and is virtually unaffected by air current or breezes.
Low Ceiling Clearance
Solaira ICR SERIES allows specifying engineers to adjust specified heating loads based on area requirements. ICR SERIES heaters have low ceiling clearance requirements (as little as 4.5˝ clearance with included mounting bracket directly to ceiling and 6″ when mounted on wall)
Recessed (flush) Mount Option With Kit
Solaira ICR SERIES allows specifying engineers and architects to recess patio heater for commercial and outdoor residential ceiling structures***. The certified installation reduces ceiling clearance to zero minimizing ceiling clutter, for a clean, streamlined look. ***Recessed Solaira ICR Series heaters require recess kit (sold separately) and 1 hr fire rated installation enclosure supplied by contractor as per approved manual guidelines.
- Minimum height from floor: 120"/108"
- Ceiling mount clearance: 6"
- Wall mount clearance: 59"