Twin Eagles has mastered the secret sauce in grilling perfection with their innovative Five-Part Grilling System that is designed for the ultimate grilling synergy. Twin Eagles gas grills feature premium-grade stainless steel with seamless heli-arc welded construction for maximum strength and durability. The double-lined hood with hidden heavy-duty lift extension springs provides better durability, more insulation, and reduces the weight to make it easier for you to open and close. The Exclusive Control Illumination control knobs feature highly visible, graduated indigo blue line and a control indicator notch that illuminates to give a precise control setting. This 30-inch grill has two (2) 25,000 BTU 14 gauge 304 grade stainless steel burners with zone dividers letting you independently control the heat and high quality ceramic briquette flame tamers that distribute the radiant heat more evenly across the cooking surface. The 3/8 inch stainless steel hexagonal cooking grates offer more food-to-surface contact and allows more heat to be conducted into your food generating deeper and thicker restaurant-style sear marks. The two position heavy-duty rotisserie system has a fully integrated infrared rotisserie burner and motor with 100 pound turning capacity and a chain-driven design providing consistent and uniform rotation of the rotisserie rod. The rotisserie rod conveniently stores in the drip tray handle when not in use. This grill has a reliable hot surface ignition, interior lights with hood-activated light switch for nighttime grilling, three-position warming rack that conveniently stows away when not in use, and a large capacity sealed smoker box. Twin Eagles offers several unique features that together deliver unparalleled performance. Twin Eagles products are designed and manufactured in the USA with pride.
- 25,000 BTU, 14 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel Burners & Zone Dividers. Each high-performance burner is contained to control heat independently from one grilling area to another.
- CONCEALED HEAVY-DUTY ROTISSERIE SYSTEM
- Exclusive Control Illumination features a highly visible graduated line that glows indigo blue. A control knob indicator notch illuminates to give a precise control knob setting.
- Hexagonal Grates made of 3/8” stainless steel retain more heat, enabling greater heat contact with food for even cooking. The flat grate surface also generates dark, deep, restaurant-style sear marks.
- High-polished Accents reflect the exquisite design and luxurious refinements of your grill and accessories.
- Hot Surface Ignition allows you to easily light the gas burners and rear rotisserie burner with our reliable electric hot surface igniters operated simply by pushing in the burner or rotisserie control knob.
- Rotisserie Rod Storage, conveniently located in grill’s drip tray handle for easy access.
- The Grill Hood Assist System makes it easy for you to open and close the hood by reducing the weight load with hidden heavy-duty extension springs.
- The Sealed Smoker Box holds soaked hickory, mesquite, or your favorite woodchips for all you flavor mavens who crave a subtle smoky taste.
Primary Cooking Area (sq.in)520
Total Burners Max BTU64000
Cooking Grill Grates TypeStainless Steel
Rotisserie Kit IncludedYes
Primary Construction Material304 Stainless Steel
Primary Exterior FinishStainless Steel
Main Burners Max BTU50000
Total Burners Max BTU64000
COOKING AREAS DIMENSIONS
Main Cooking Area (sq.in)520
Total Cooking Area (sq.in)520
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Product Net Weight (lbs)235
PACKAGE DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Packaging Weight (lb)235.0 lb
MANUALS, GUIDES & VIDEOS
TWIN EAGLES LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Twin Eagles warrants the stainless steel main burners, hexagonal grates and all fabricated stainless steel components, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product. This warranty excludes discoloration, surface scratches, weather and atmospheric related staining, and minor surface rust and oxidation which are normal conditions and are to be expected with any outdoor product. The actual part will be repaired or replaced, free of charge, with the owner paying for all other costs including labor, shipping and handling.