The Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa Pizza’s FORNINOX range. Its dimensions and technical features rival that of a professional oven, with a broad cooking surface designed to please even the most demanding cooks! This outdoor wood-fired oven combines high performance and size to meet your needs, whether you have a large family or many friends. Constructed with a shelf made of refractory tiles, a stainless steel dome, and ceramic fiber insulation, this outdoor wood-burning oven also comes with an optional stylish and functional base fitted with large concealed lateral shelves, a food-warming compartment, and a wood storage shelf. Order yours from the Great Outdoor Pizza Ovens Company today!
- The Allegro has a pyrometer that allows you to keep the temperature of the cooking chamber under control.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time.
- The coloured parts of the oven have been treated with powder coating which is resistant to high temperatures.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle so that you can adjust the draught while controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The oven floor is made up of interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food being cooked.
- The stainless-steel dome allows the oven to reach high temperatures with little firewood.
Primary Construction MaterialStainless Steel
Primary Exterior FinishCopper
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Product Net Weight (lbs)375
PACKAGE DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Packaging Weight (lb)90.0 lb
MANUALS, GUIDES & VIDEOS
ALFA FORNI 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Warranty covers all types of failure due to malfunctioning parts, manufacturing problems or premature wear even if these events rarely occur. Warranty excludes normal wear and tear as would be expected in a pizza oven, and is limited to replacement parts and delivery freight only. Our 2 year warranty applies to claims regarding any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process.