FAST FREE SHIPPING on orders over $800*
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service and shipping options in Canada. That means doing everything possible to process your order and send your shipment, insured, from our door to yours… as fast as possible.
As a small business, we try to absorb as much of the shipping costs as possible, but with the nature of heavier shipments, shipping rates vary greatly depending on where in Canada we are shipping to. We ship from our warehouse in Ottawa, Ontario. To be fair to each customer, we have created 4 different shipping zones.
Shipping rates are calculated based on your zone, this way you are not overcharged or undercharged for shipping. The FREE shipping threshold varies by: 1) the weight of each shipment and 2) by location of each address. To see what FREE shipping threshold you fall into, please look at our shipping zones below:
- Zone 1 - Local (Ottawa, Gatineau) within 50 km driving distance of our warehouse located at Capital BBQ, 12 Grenfell Crescent, Ottawa Ontario.
FAST FREE SHIPPING on orders over $800. Some exclusions apply.
- Zone 2 - Standard (New Brunswick, Eastern Quebec, Metropolitan Montreal, Western Quebec, Central Ontario, Toronto, Western Ontario, Muskoka) excluding: Côte-Nord, Anticosti, Les Îles-de-la-Madeleine.
- FAST FREE SHIPPING on orders over $800. Some exclusions apply.
- Zone 3 - Extended (Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Northern Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia) excluding: Rural postal codes and Vancouver Island.
- FAST FREE SHIPPING on orders over $1499. Some exclusions apply.
- Zone 4 - Remote (Newfoundland and Labrador - Rural, Nova Scotia - Rural, Prince Edward Island - Rural, Manitoba - Rural, Saskatchewan - Rural, Alberta - Rural, British Columbia - Rural, Vancouver Island).
- FAST FREE SHIPPING on orders over $2499. Some exclusions apply.
Please note restrictions for delivery to non-standard and rural areas.
We maintain a very large inventory of product in order to reduce shipping times.
In-stock orders take about 2 to 12 business days to reach a customer. We will notify you if a particular item is not in-stock or if we feel that the item cannot be delivered within the above specified time frame.
We do not offer delivery of Charcoal Bags or Pellets Bags for orders below $1000.
For small packages, we ship via couriers such as Canada Post, Canpar, Dicom, USP, Fedex and Purolator.
Larger items are shipped via a Freight Forwarder. We reserve the right to choose which freightway that carries your shipment. We do not, however, control the shipping companies (freight or courier). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we cannot change shipping addresses, we cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day or a specified time (after hours and weekend deliveries are not offered or implied), and we can only approximate delivery times as we only have the information the delivery company makes available to us. Please understand that our staff would love to have more direct control over shipments so that we could ensure an amazing customer service experience every time.
All freight shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curb-side shipments. All larger shipments, shipped via freight carrier, will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, BBQing.com cannot be held responsible for damages or loss that may occur during delivery.
Remote or hard-to-reach areas may incur additional shipping fees. This applies to Free Shipping and regular shipping orders. If this is the case with your order, a Customer Service representative will contact you promptly to notify you of any additional charges.
It is the customers' responsibility to inform us of any problems with delivery at the time of purchase. BBQing.com is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping companies inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. In-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge and is not necessarily available even if the customer is willing to pay more for it.
If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
A tracking number will be emailed to you on the day your order leaves our facility.
Wrong Address, Non-Received Items
If the item is not received and/or is undeliverable, you will be responsible for actual shipping and restocking fees incurred. We will contact you immediately upon receiving the package in the event that you would like to correct shipping information and send to a different address.
Thing To Keep In Mind
- All orders are subject to credit card verification, which we require before shipping out products. Please ensure your billing information matches the credit card to avoid delays.
- If you're using an international credit card, please checkout using a verified PayPal account (www.paypal.com). Be sure to click "Get verified" when you logged into your PayPal account as we can only process payments made from verified accounts.
- Orders placed after 5 pm and/or Saturdays or Sundays are processed and shipped next business day.
- Please allow 7 to 15 days from the day you return your package for your account to be credited and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Over 99.99999% of deliveries arrive at your location without any damage and are signed for without incident.
Your BBQing.com purchase is an important one. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect the packaging and the contents carefully.
You have 72 hours to call us at 1-800-606-7879 to report any damage.
If you authorize the delivery company to leave your order without a signature,
BBQing.com cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces.
Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
If you are signing for your delivery, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Ensure that the pallet/piece count on the delivery receipt matches the number of pallets/pieces you receive.
Step 2: Inspect the packaging for external damage.
Note any damages to the packaging or products on the delivery receipt by specifically writing the word “Damaged” before signing.
By signing your delivery receipt without documenting any damages legally means that you have accepted the freight in good condition.
If there is no visible external damage, please sign for your freight and inspect your items for concealed damage after the driver has left.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-606-7879.
THE FINE PRINT: BBQing.com reserves the right to choose the delivery type (parcel or freight), carrier, and service level of each shipment shipped via standard shipping. In the event of freight shipments, standard shipping includes curbside delivery and lift gate service. If special considerations are required for curbside delivery (ex: non-standard delivery areas, hard to reach locations such as rooftop condos, cottages, etc.), additional fees will apply and you will be notified before shipping arrangements are confirmed.
BBQing.com is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping company’s inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads and/or vacant establishments. In-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge.