If you want the perfect outdoor wood-fired oven that'll fire up any outdoor kitchen, tailgate party, or camping trip, you found it! Its best-in-class portability, rapid heating, and stylish functionality all work in unison to make the artisan-crafted Alfa Ciao pizza oven a customer favorite. Just read the customer reviews!
The Ciao is built by the established brand Alfa, whose larger ovens, the 4 Pizze and 5 Minuti, are well-known ovens in Italy and the US. This outdoor pizza oven combines traditional methods and modern functionality in a cohesive unit that will always impress.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- When you get your Ciao delivered, it’s ready to use; just insert the flue and screw the legs and the wheels onto the oven. It’s a doss!
Primary Construction MaterialStainless Steel
Primary Exterior FinishCopper
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Product Net Weight (lbs)176
PACKAGE DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Packaging Weight (lb)90.0 lb
MANUALS, GUIDES & VIDEOS
ALFA FORNI 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The Warranty covers all types of failure due to malfunctioning parts, manufacturing problems or premature wear even if these events rarely occur. Warranty excludes normal wear and tear as would be expected in a pizza oven, and is limited to replacement parts and delivery freight only. Our 2 year warranty applies to claims regarding any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process.