These replacement grillgrates grate assemblies are the #1 rated grilling surface in America, Hand Downs.
Grillgrates are interlocking grate panels that fit into the surface of your grill. They can replace existing grills or just for them. Grillgrates amplify the heat of your grill, reduce burning, and deliver restaurant-quality sear marks all at once. Grillgrates are made of hard anodized aluminum. It's fireproof, rust proof and hard anodized aluminum functions as an incredible heat conductor for all grill toppers. Heat is transferred evenly through the metal and flavor is amplified by the evaporated juices that hit the super heated valleys between the rails.
All grillgrate sets come with the gratetool. A multi-purpose flipping, cleaning scraper designed specifically to work with GrillGrates exclusive lift bar system. You do not need any additional cost.
1. Exterior anodized aluminum grille coating for flame-resistance and no-rust.
2. Interlocking panels; no assembly required Simply remove old grills and replace.
3. Aerospace engineering-inspired flame retardant cooking surface. Flames are deflected by hard aluminum body preventing flare-ups and burnt meat.
4. Lightweight panels (only 2 pounds per panel), make for easy transport for camping/travel/tailgating/cooking on the go.
5. Drip-hole design: Fat drips through slats, allowing for easy cleanup, while sizzling cooking vapors make for better flavor.
6. Additional gratetool cooking accessory makes flipping food easy. Simply lift, turn food at a 45 degree angle, and return to the grillgrates for a beautiful cross-hatch sear mark.
PACKAGE DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Packaging Weight (lb)0.0 lb