With the Gravity Series™ 1050 Digital Charcoal Grill + Smoker by Masterbuilt, you can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature. The GravityFed™ charcoal hopper holds over 12 hours of charcoal and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire. The reversible cast-iron grates are perfect for smoking or searing and in just 13 minutes this grill can reach 700°F. Master the art of charcoal grilling and smoking with Masterbuilt.
- 87% Larger than the Gravity Series 560 unit
- Digital panel with connect technology controls power on/off, cooking temperature, and time
- Features the gravity-fed charcoal system with intelligent PID thermostat temperature control ensures accurate and consistent temperatures
- Five cooking grates for over 1,000 square inches of cooking space
- Larger Smoking Volume = 4.25 ft3
- One meat probe thermometer included, capability for up to four probes
- Set it and go with your smart device. Learn to master the art of smoking, grilling and more with the Masterbuilt App.
- Smoke + Sear grates - use one side for grilling or flip over for smoking
- With an improved design and Bluetooth connectivity updates, creating signature dishes that become family traditions has never been easier.
Cooking Grill Grates TypeCast Iron
Primary Construction MaterialSteel
Primary Exterior FinishBlack
COOKING AREAS DIMENSIONS
Main Cooking Area (in)503
Total Cooking Area (sq.in)1055
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Product Net Weight (lbs)200
PACKAGE DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Packaging Weight (lb)0.0 lb
MASTERBUILT LIMITED WARRANTY
Masterbuilt® warrants all of its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under proper assembly, normal use and recommended care for 1 year from the date of original retail purchase. Products using only charcoal have a 90-day warranty. The Masterbuilt® warranty does not cover paint finish as it may burn off during normal use. The Masterbuilt® warranty does not cover rust. Masterbuilt® requires proof of purchase for warranty claim, such as a receipt. Upon the expiration of such warranty, all such liability shall terminate.