Starting at the core with a pill-shaped barrel, double-wall stainless steel interior, and airtight lid gasket, the Timberline is built with the structural integrity of Fort Knox. Grill more with the three-tier stainless steel grates, and cook it all 20% faster* thanks to the new TRU Convection® system. Adjust your grill from the couch, or across town, with The Timberline’s WiFIRE® controller. It lets you adjust the smoke, set timers and change or hold set temperatures from 165°F to 500°F within +/- 5°F** all from your phone via the Traeger App.
*Based on convection air circulation vs. non-convection indirect flame cooking.
**Average variance over an hour-long cook after the grill has achieved initial set temperature. Ambient air temperature 72 degrees F without wind.
- 24 lb. pellet capacity
- Adjustable 3 tiers of cooking surface
- Concealed Grease Management System
- Consistent Average Temperature
- Double-wall stainless steel interior
- Lower grate can be adjusted from smoke position to sear position
- Magnetic Bamboo Cutting Board
- Mobile grill control
- New pill-shaped barrel for added height and space
- Pellet Sensor
- Three tiers of stainless steel grates
- Timberline D2® Controller
- Timberline D2®Direct Drive
- WiFIRE® Technology
Primary Cooking Area (sq.in)850
Cooking Grill Grates TypeStainless Steel
Primary Construction MaterialSteel
Primary Exterior FinishBlack
COOKING AREAS DIMENSIONS
Main Cooking Area (sq.in)850
Total Cooking Area (sq.in)850
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Product Net Weight (lbs)213
PACKAGE DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Packaging Weight (lb)213.0 lb
MANUALS, GUIDES & VIDEOS
Traeger Pellet Grills LLC warrants this barbecue grill against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of three (3) years from the date of original purchase.